Interdisciplinary Studies Notes
- What does Interdisciplinary mean? Looking at all medias in photography and how the lines have blurred
How to make a cinemagraphs
- open Photoshop
- play video
- find area to use
- Grab edge of time line and make it smaller
- Make sure person is still
- Grab file and move to top
- get rid of video group
- CMD A then CMD J
- Move still image to be the length of the video
- Copy layer of still image
- make a mask on top layer
- Press E and erase movie area (make sure you are on the top layer and click off the other two)
Talking head interview practice questions
- Questions to ask:
- What made you want to do photography?
- What is your favourite subject within photography?
- What inspired you to come to uni?
- Who inspires you?
- What made you want to come to Plymouth?
Interview questions I could as for talking head
- What inspired you to start taking photos?
- When did you start liking photography and what was your first image?
- What is your main inspiration behind your work?
- What is the defining image of your career so far?
- What is the most important quality a photographer needs and why?
- What was the best memory/experience whilst shooting photography and why?-worst memory?
- In the future would you still see yourself as a photographer
- What personal project are you working on at the moment?
- What advice would you give to a photographer just starting out